- Greeting guests and providing them with excellent customer service
- Taking phone calls, messages, emails and direct them to appropriate associates/departments
- Ensuring that the reception area including the front desk is neat and presentable
- Create, organize and maintain client’s files and records
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Monitor, organize, forward incoming emails
- Prepare outgoing postage letters Willing to work showroom hours (till 19:00) including Saturdays
- Handling REWS Applications and Correspondence
- Checking of all applications for Renewable team sales on the new system.
- Handling telephone calls and walk-ins
- Handling Social Media inquiries
- Setting appointments for Installation of Renewables.
- Update Grant List Excel Sheet for reporting to Management
- Updating of Complaints Log
- Issue of MIA Passes
The below are duties done by other members of staff. These need to be learned so as to be done in case the original staff member is away.
- Inputting of leads re Generators and Condominium.
- Manage appointments for Service on Renewables.
- Inputting of faults Renewables
- A standard level of education
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Qormi